Interventional cardiology is one of the rapidly developing areas of modern medicine. The indications for interventional treatment are expanding every year. And this is caused not only by the lack of the need to perform a surgical incision, but also by the high efficiency of the treatment. Using this method contributed to the reduction of mortality from cardiovascular diseases. Today, interventional treatment methods are used not only in the treatment of coronary heart disease, but also in congenital and acquired heart defects, cardiac rhythm and conduction disturbances, hypertension, cardiomyopathy, etc. Our center has the latest generation angiography with improved technical features and software. One of the installations is a two-projection, which allows to reduce the amount of contrast material used during procedures, which is a very important factor in the treatment of patients with kidney diseases. We do not stop on the way of improving the quality and providing medical care not only to the people of Uzbekistan, but also to patients of other foreign countries. Our plans include the further introduction of new and effective treatment technologies. All the methods of treatment at our center make it possible to prolong the life of patients, improve its quality and free them from taking numerous drugs. Serious operations on the heart and arteries do not require extensive surgical interventions and general anesthesia today - operations are performed with intravascular access, which makes them minimally traumatic and ensures quick rehabilitation of the patient.
Benefits of Angiosurgery
• Low traumatic endovascular techniques. Performed through one puncture
• Lack of general anesthesia. The operation is performed under local anesthesia.
• Maximum effect and quick return to normal life. What we treat? High efficiency of surgical methods of treating cardiovascular diseases has long been proven in practice. However, the success of the operation requires the availability of modern high-tech equipment and qualified specialists who are familiar with the methods of X-ray vascular surgery. Angiosurgery of our Center provides surgical treatment for the following diseases of the heart, arteries and veins: • Coronary heart disease (CHD) • Atrial septal defect (ASD) • Defect of interventricular septum (VSD) • Atherosclerosis
• Coronary artery stenosis
• Carotid stenosis
• Stenosis of visceral arteries
• Renal artery stenosis
• Hypertonic disease
• Heart rhythm disorders
• Atrial fibrillation (occlusion of the left atrial appendage)
• Aneurysm of arteries
• Arterio-venous malformations
Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Diseases
In the department of interventional cardiology, modern endovascular methods of diagnosing the state of the cardiovascular system are used: angiography and coronary angiography. During a diagnostic operation, a radiopaque preparation is injected into the bloodstream through a catheter to the patient, which allows the interventional cardiologist to see the state of the vessels, blood flow rate, congenital pathologies, damage, contractions or blood clots on the screen.
• Coronary angiography
Coronary angiography is the only intervention that today cannot be replaced by multispiral computed tomography (MSCT) with intravenous contrast.
Studies are conducted on modern high-tech angiographic system. “Philips Allura FD20 XPER”. This is a new generation of equipment for interventional operations, which, thanks to the highest quality and accurate image, allows doctors to see the smallest changes in the vascular bed.